Research Triangle Logistics Park is positioned directly on I-40 at NC 86 in Hillsborough, North Carolina. Within 3 miles of I-85, the location is immediately adjacent to the Raleigh Durham area and provides superior access to multiple markets.
Encompassing more than 160 acres, Research Triangle Logistics Park has capacity for more than 2,000,000 SF of industrial, manufacturing and warehousing. A robust and skilled population base offers a solid workforce infrastructure.
Raleigh Durham Airport is 20 minutes from the site, providing strategic logistics opportunities to the end-user.
TYPICAL BUILDING SPECIFICATIONS
- Square Footage: Up to 1,000,000 SF under one roof
- Site Area: 160 acres
- Column Spacing: 50' wide x 56' deep, with 60' speed bays
- Clear Height: 36' - 40'
- Dock Doors: 400 potential dock positions
- Drive-In Doors: Per Requirements
- Typical Truck Court Depth: 185'
- Auto Parking: 1,000 spaces (expandable)
- Typical Trailer Storage: 237
- Roof: TPO system (R-20)
- Sprinkler: ESFR sprinkler system